Why choose Oak Hill Eye Care?
Serving over 35,000 patients, Oak Hill Eye Care is a multi-million dollar facility for those seeking the absolute latest in technology and care. Our team of award-winning doctors specialize in complicated eye diseases and vision disorders. We offer automated, high-tech diagnostic testing. You may not even need to be dilated and we no longer use a puff of air to check eye pressures. We invite you to enjoy a unique eye care experience.
Watch this video on what you can expect when visiting us:
Our practice has unique advantages for quick and easy service:
- Almost Entirely Paperless - Visit our website at your convenience and complete your patient forms online. There is very little to complete upon arrival… just show up and relax.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) – These are records that can be easily transferred to your Personal Heath Record (PHR) or other providers allowing instantaneous access.
- Patient Reports – EHR allows for automated examination results for your reviewing at the conclusion of your visit.
- ePrescribing – We send prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice, which includes automatic verification of drug interactions, allergies and sometimes, insurance formularies. This means less waiting at the pharmacy while your prescription is prepared.
- eClaims - Some insurance claims are processed immediately upon prior to your departure. Timely filing of claims with correct proper coding streamlines your visit.
- eNotifications - You will receive automated appointment reminders for your visit. If you have ordered eyewear you will receive automated notification immediately when it is ready.
- Patient Portal (Coming soon) – This allows 24/7 online access to medical records, billing and secure communications with your doctor or staff.
- Paperless Visits (Coming soon) – We can electronically send your exam documents to your smart phone, email or patient portal.
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) – Our physicians participate in the Physician Quality Reporting System, sending cost and quality measures to reporting entities that measure our care in a transparent manner for patients review.
- Fees – We accept most medical and vision insurance plans. This assures that our patients receive the negotiated rates even with unmet deductibles, keeping out of pocket expenses as low as possible. Our uninsured patients will be happy to know our fees are comparable to the Medicare fee schedule.